Glenwood Springs: Defiance, The Seedy Side of Town
Clip | 7m 1s
Glenwood Springs was originally known as "Defiance “established in 1883 as a camp of tents, saloons, and houses of Ill repute. As the name implies, a rowdy crowd of gamblers, gunslingers, and garish gals populated Defiance. Versatile productions take us back in time to visit the “seedy side of town”
Aired: 08/01/17Video has closed captioning.